Friday, March 23, 2007

Talbots to Seattle

I have a warm place in my heart for Bob. Before I took the outside rep position here in Seattle for Specialized, I worked with Bob on a weekly basis as the GM and buyer for Talbot's Cyclery in San Mateo, WA. He was my favorite inside rep. He always returned calls right away and He even visited my shop a couple of times while I was there. We did quite good BMX business together and because of Bob, I've always had a lot of respect for Redline and Seattle Bike Supply. To this day, I still wear a red, white and blue Redline t-shirt that Bob sent me as a way of thanks for the business we were doing.....I never wear it to any of the shops that I sell to though.....

My prayers go out to Bob for a swift recovery. He needs to be back in his Cobra.

T. Regan Green
Specialized Bicycle Components

No comments: