Monday, March 26, 2007

Best wishes from BMXmania.com!

Bob.....gOrk said you were battlin' with health concerns, and wanted folks to help with nice notes and good health wishes and all, so, here I am.

Although I don't know you very well, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the impact that you have had via SBS/Redline.

I know you're involved with Interbike, bein' a Salesrep and all, and I know that your efforts at SBS have all worked together to help make our wacky little sport of BMX what it has become.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to selling a great product that has benefitted kids all across the world for years and years, U R Most Certainly D Man!

You have the best wishes and prayers from everyone here at BMX Mania, (Me, my laptop and my Dining Room table.....Ha!). I will remember you in prayer and petition God for healing in your body as you fight the good fight!

Best wishes
Jerry Landrum/BMXmania.com

No comments: